Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good angel, bad angel.

Every night since I got here I have been awake at 4am, unable to get back to sleep. So please indulge my pathetic efforts to tire myself out by staying up late making foolish blog posts that I will undoubtedly regret (but not erase) in the cold light of day.

When I arrived here on Friday, one of the 'amenities' the landlady took pains to point out were the following (left here apparently by her nephew):


Whee! Weights! Fitness! Good intentions!

Naturally, I forwarded this picture to Maggie, my fitness trainer back in SF.

But then, I felt obliged to send the following picture as well, because life is never simple, and the road to hell is paved with good intentions.


Michel and Augustin! How did they get into the apartment? Peddling their seditious teensy-weensy morsels of deliciousness! DAMN! Why is OPERATION HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES never a simple matter?

OK. I warned you this post was going to be trivial. Unabashedly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment